Wednesday 6 August 2008

Atlas Sound - Micro Mix 2


I keep coming back to this mix, its the first post I seen on Deerhunter/Atlas Sound / Lotus Plaza Blog; Wonderful photo, wonderful mix.

Tracklisting

1. the index - rainy starte
2. raincoats - shouting out loud
3. elf power - grand intrusion call
4. gong - love is how you make it
5. bongwater - julia
6. broadcast - microtronics 16
7. disco inferno - it's a kid's world
8. martin rev - baby oh baby
9. stereolab - abc (godz cover)
10. suburban lawns - janitor
11. telepathe - i can't stand it (from rare book room comp)
12. dirty projectors - police story
13. washington phillips - lift him up that's all
14. the b-52's - 52 girls (live on WUOG 1978, courtesy of Henry Owings)

Download It Here From Deerhunter/Atlas Sound Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Official Analogue Magazine Launch is on this Friday the 8th of August in the Lobby Bar, Crawdaddy. Special guest DJ's and a live set from Storkboy Choons. Fiver in if you mention the launch party. Could you give it a plug? Kisses, Ailbhe.

Astonishing Sod-Ape said...

Good stuff. The amount of time I've spent downloading the contents of Bradford's blog...crazy! He's a true hero. I included some of my favourites in my second last blog post. And you might be interested in today's one (wink wink).

Gerard said...

Yo Ailbhe,
just back from a week in berlin so only seeing your comment now. I scheleduled this and the newxt two before i left so that the blog didn't stop when I was gone. Hope the night when well anyway. Next time.

Yo Yo jim sod ape
still havent spent enough time with "The Dream" or do the hipsters call them "The Tange".
I correct the errors of my ways soon.